Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Things I love.


Things I love in this world

1. Life
2. Emmett
3. Mike
4. Good Tweezers
5. Votivo Candles
6. Looking good
7. Laughing
8. Saying hi to people on the street
9. Snow
10. Smelling food outside of a house
11. Projects
12. When Emmett kisses me
13. Resolve
14. Compliments
15. A drastic improvement to an enviroment
16. Dancing by myself
17. Two songs by Nada Surf and Modest Mouse
18. Driving alone in the car and singing the Modest Mouse song very loudly
19. Going out
20. Watching a mainstream movie with housemates

Things I love about other people in my life,
that are not in my family:


Wayne: His witty, funny sense of humor. His sarcasm. His continuous smile, even when he's angry. His bluntness. His funny movements. His love for Avery. His sitcom-like entrances.

Phil: His tattoos. His smile when he thinks something is cute. His obsession with good music. His indifference to drama. His style. His sensitivity. His artwork. His honesty. Those few moments I catch him singing outloud.

Jessica: Her overanalysis. Her lack of wrinkles and lack of aging and how great she looks, even without makeup. Her ability to dance with me for 2 hours alone in the kitchen with the lights off. When she says "I know...I know" in a motherly kind of way. Her new house. Her strange ideas and dreamer quality.

Colin: His laughter. His ability to get into thinking with me. His socialization. That he will get into almost any analytic conversation, even stroking his chin. That he laughs at jokes, to support the person that made an unfunny joke. His loyality.

Avery: Her happiness and sadness. Her non-judgemental attitude. Her ability to go with it, even if it's odd. Her supportive laughter. Her thoughtfulness. Her dedication to her child.

Faith: Her bluntness. Her enduring and loyal friendship. Her retrospective thinking. Her dedication to God. Her sarcastic (and often unexpected) statements.

Hunter: His coolness. His extreme lifestyle choices. His unwavering opinions. His interest in Japanese culture. His honesty.

Seph: His ability to do things. His strange thinking. His warehouse. His humor.

Craig: His wit and his ability to make fun of me in a non-offensive way. His breakdancing.

I am so happy today.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger FH said...

What I love about Elisabeth:

1. Her creative energy and enthusiasm
2. Her striving to "keep it real"
3. Her ability to see good in everything and everybody

 
At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am happy when you are happy, and especially happy when you like your presents from me.

* bunny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home