Saturday, January 13, 2007

Me. The Pub. Phil. Wayne. And a waitress I remember from Highschool.


I went out to the Pub with Wayne and Phil and had a great time. I went after Emmett was asleep, so he never knew I was gone. Mike had to do a project, so it was fine for me to go. But after drinking a lot and having wasted fun, I woke up this morning and realized I need to make a change. I need to get healthy, stop smoking and enjoy my reality more. I need to start building things with Mike and Emmett more, and shake this party girl thing I have going on. I hope I didn't embarass myself in front of the waitress (and mother) I remember from highschool. Wayne says I didn't (I'm banking on his words).

I need to get back in touch with God in a real way. Last night was awesome and fun, but I am not a person that needs to do it. I really enjoy living and being in reality.

I need to start working on and building my family (making family projects, organizing activities etc.).

So that's my plan. I'm not really into resolutions (I don't keep them), but my plan by the summer is to 1. Get healthier 2. Make family events 3. Make quality Emmett time. 4. Work on my relationship with God.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

That's so funny. I just had the moment last week where I realized I need to stop drinking and smoking for a while. Nothing even bad happened, I've just started feeling like hell. It's weird and sad and refreshing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home