Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The panic is slowing down


in time for tonight, when we haul up to Mike's dad's house. We've been working almost non-stop on promotional materials for my dad's store. It's finally coming to an end. His opening party is Dec. 2. I started this on Sunday and by Thursday, 2,500 people in Venice are going to have postcards and about 50 papers are going to have press releases.

This is a result of my family and of my very special friend Jessica who saved me from the agony of a press release I couldn't write. I want to highlight her press release (with tiny little family edits). She did this in no time. I agonized over this for 2 days. I am way too close.

Mike's postcard is beautiful. Ana, my mom and Josh have done amazing reasearch. Check the website on Monday for updates. I think this is going to work.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! This is so exciting. I wish I could go to the opening.
The edits on the release are fantastic-- it reads much better than what I sent over. JB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home