Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's weird to realize


that's there's very little trace of all of these blog emotions in my day-to-day life.

There was a time that I was confrontational, emotional and tansparent. But something happened in this whole aging process and now I keep a lot of things to myself, minus this blog. My emotional ups and downs are mostly untracable. Something I'm happy with. I think this has to do with:
1. Emmett
2. Housemates

Thinking about all this and re-reading my blog every so often, I would like to state that it seems that when I write in here are the times I'm unhappy. But when I look at the sparcity of posts, I realize that although I seem insane with my emotions, most of the time I'm happy. Or at least happy enough that I don't need to talk about anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home