Friday, September 28, 2007

Sometimes I wish

I could move far away because I'm so embarrassed of things my neighbors may have heard.
I wish that there were (literally) two of me so I could do more.
I wish that I could do everything I think of.
I wish I could remember all my weird little daily realizations so I could write them in this blog.
I wish I had small pores.
I wish my wedding rings were different.
I wish we had a third floor.
I wish I was even emotionally.
I wish I had shaved my head or had dreadlocks at some point in my life.
I wish I'd gotten star tattoos when I was younger.
I wish I didn't feel weird about having sex when I'm pregnant.
I wish I was more regular about getting pedicures.
I wish I could have the time to make mix cds.
I wish I'd ended unresolved relationships before I got married.
I wish I were a perfect wife and mother.
I wish I were a better neighbor and would sweep my steps.
I wish I did not have ADD.
I wish I could be friends with all the people I'm interested in.
I wish I could live in California again.
I wish I could live in New York at least for a little while.
I wish there weren't so many cool things to do in this world.
I wish people didn't have tragic things that happen to them.
I wish that I could play an instrument and be in a band with Mike.
I wish that I could stop time.
I wish that I could go back in the past.
I wish I could really protect Emmett for the rest of his life.
I wish I had computer cleaner for this disgusting monitor with smudges.
I wish we had a warehouse to store the good deals we get, and resell on Ebay.
I wish I wasn't addicted to good smelling, expensive candles.

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

It's weird that you say you're a weird person when I identify with most everything on this list. Does that make me weird, too? Probably. This week I had a total melt down. Hating everything, screaming, crying, wanting everything to stop (not in a suicide way, but just like a pause button on life). I'm so sick of restraining myself from fun because I'm constantly working or have work hanging over my head (oh, in addition to everything I started a blog for the magazine, we should talk because it's something I think you'd be interested in). Anyway, it's just all too much sometimes, I agree, being a grown-up. The money and the work and the relationships and keeping yourself well. I, too, hate how sensitive I am and wish I didn't feel like I knew people's thoughts--especially when they're not good thoughts.
so, that's all.
Hang in there.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous megan said...

its true that barbie preanget is werid a fake doll having baby... my name is megan 9 years old can i be your freind i lost all of my

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous megan said...

its true that barbie preanget is werid a fake doll having baby... my name is megan 9 years old can i be your freind i lost all of my

 
At 11:14 AM, Anonymous megan said...

maay be the pretening

 

Post a Comment

<< Home