Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just follow the day and reach for the sun.


It's amazing how music has the ability to heal me and to put me into a totally different mood. I'm wondering if part of my recent depression has been lack of music. Is this possible? Can music have this much of an effect? I haven't listened to music through this pregnancy, but usually, music is a major part of my day. Emmett and i dance to it. I turn it up really loud. I sing in my car. Is it possible that a fix is this easy?

I so happy right now, listening to a CD I made for my friend (JR--yours). Emmett and Zach are happily playing. I'm skipping to only the happy ones.

This is a longstanding favorite song of mine -- mainly because of the words. It exhillerates me. If you never heard it, I really encourage you to download it and listen to it.


Light and day
is more than you'll say
Because all
My feelings are more
Than i can let by
Or not
More than you've got
Just follow the day

Follow the day
and reach for the sun

You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're done
Just follow the seasons and find the time
Reach for the bright side
You don't see me flyin to the red
One more you're nuts
Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun

Just follow the day
Follow the day and reach for the sun


Also, to JB, CB, FH & HH (and Mike and Emmett)...I had so much fun last night. xo

2 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger jennifer said...

I really love you so much and think your existence makes the world a better place. I was showing Alex the little video of you being chased by someone's hand the other day and saying, "Isn't she awesome?"
I'm glad you're having a good day.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had fun, too-- we didn't want to leave!

at first when I read "skipping to the happy ones"-- I thought you meant you were skipping around the yard.

jb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home