Friday, May 18, 2007

This weekend


we're having a party for my sister's new baby. She's coming in from LA for this event, and it's going to be huge. We're going to have tons and tons of food and drinks etc. If anyone wants to come, you are welcome to come...

Thanks for all the comments on my last post. I continue to recognize that I have some serious problems. I just need to decide whether to create bigger walls to those feelings or to uncover them. The "obvious" answer is to uncover them, but I'm actually not so sure aobut that. If I can fix other things in my life, sometimes seemingly unrelated problems seem to go away. Rather than dealing with my feelings, I think I need to deal with the problem that's probably very far away from the solutions I come up with.

I continue to envy normal people.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The party was fun-- you did a great job.
I envy them too, all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home