Thursday, May 24, 2007

Orders...and no product


To date, we have about 6 or 7 people that want to order t-shirts from us. Yesterday, I received an inquiry for someone wanting to order 6 dozen. It is extremely frustrating that we are still finalizing our sample, let alone that we haven't chosen our colors. But the demand is there. I have a message on my answering machine from yesterday from someone that wants to buy them. This guy http://www.ujeans.com called me yesterday and we're talking about joint advertising. Everything is happening so fast. I just want to get our products!

LOST left me feeling sad. I miss Charlie. Claire and the baby made me feel what it would be like to lose Mike.

All I'm thinking about is business right now, and my baby kicking and the fact that I hate myself for still smoking. I'm calling a program today.

The classes are going really well. Phil and I are learning so much. I'm bummed that he and Wayne are moving out, but it has to happen due to the baby...

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Charlie, too. He somehow reminded me of CG, a little, so I didn't like him dying, either.

I hope the talk w/ the program people goes well. maybe they'll give you one of those plastic cig holders to suck on, like Margo Tannenbaum. jb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home