Thursday, March 08, 2007

what the...

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH LIVING WAGE. I'm trying not to say too much, but at this point, I can't keep these things in. That magazine called and interviewed me on husband and wife couples doing a business together. I'm not counting on this (I was a very nervous interview) but I can't believe it even happened. I can't believe our professor gave them our name. We are whirling from this and I totally believe it was God.

Here is some work by one of our image designers, Beth Haidle. She showed me a few things from her sketchbook to give me an idea. I am amazed that she is with us. Her work is inspiring so much excitement in us. She's coming out in April to sit down and work on this with us. I met her right before she moved to New Mexico, I loved her and her work, and somehow we've stayed in touch. She's got so much energy and excitement about this project and keeps sending me examples and ideas! In the meantime, Phil and I are starting design classes at Moore at the end of April so I can handle the advertising & he can contribute graphic images for the shirts.


And I started the designer guidelines. I want to have it done sometime this weekend. There is so much to do. We are so excited. We love this life and I feel so supported. I know positive posts are boring, but I just can't believe i'm even involved in this.

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger ctf said...

Not boring to me. I'm excited just reading this.

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really is amazing!
jb

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Mrs.Jim Halpert said...

rock and roll, hoochie coo! this goes against my nature to say, but that makes me miserably positive and excited for you!

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger FH said...

I like positive posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home