Monday, August 06, 2007

I am becoming an old woman.

There is no question about this.

Here's the proof:

1. Crosswords. It's ridiculous. Look, I write about them here, but I am not really explaining how much I love them. How I look forward to "my crossword" as I call it.

2. Murder Mysteries. I don't write about them here, but they are far and away my favorite TV shows. Sure. It started out "normally" with shows like CSI, but I needed more. More meaning Dateline...20/20.

3. "Honey". I NEVER thought I would call Emmett "honey", but I do it. I'm out of the closet on this.

4. Weather Moodiness. As some of you know, I have slight ARTHRITIS. When it's going to rain, my hands feel it. Additionally, "the weather" will change my plans. If it's raining, I don't want to drive. If it's too hot, I'm just too tired.

5. Life Documents. I know nothing about the legal and billing side of our lives. Today Mike informed me that "if anything should happen", he has life insurance. Enough to "pay off the house". I was frozen like "Well what will I do? How will I know what to do." It was when Mike said "Don't worry. There are papers in my files. Someone will figure it out", that I realized that I don't have a clue...even about HOW or WHO to pay our mortgage to.

(ADD ON)

6. The post below. Old ladies giggly talk about "their boyfriends" even though they (the old ladies) are married and have no chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home