Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I feel so grateful


for the friends I have. I'm sitting here thinking about how deep my relationships are. I'm thinking about the loyalty and the kindness...the care, concern and acceptance. I realize I am so, so lucky. I don't know how I've found such genuine people and how it's possible that they're around me. God is so good to me. I love you guys. I would write names here, but you all know who you are. Thank you. Thank you so much for loving me and for supporting me and listening to me, and for reading this blog even.

I'm an oddball. I'm crazy. I'm unstable. I'm emotionally sporatic. Somehow, none of you judge me for these things.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you get what you give, my dear.
you have these kinds of friends because that's the kind of friend you are to us.
jb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home