Sunday, August 05, 2007

Things that are changing or that I figured out.

In some bizarre way, i am in love with the young Chevy Chase. I actually feel slightly infatuated with him and think he is my dream guy of all times. I also feel that way about the young Jack Nicholson, but not as much. In today's day and age, the only one is Jason Bateman, but in an Alex P. Keaton kind of way.

It may be that it's the pregnancy, but my longstanding affair with frosted mini wheats is ending. I don't want them. I don't like how they taste with Soy Milk. Honey Bunches of Oats seems to satisfy me.

While talking about food, I can't get enough pizza these days.

Crosswords are becoming an obsession and I'm actually getting better at them. I usually get very close to completion, but can't seem to get the last few. Thank you Jessica for the STAR magazine which contains my favorite crosswords.

I really like underlining my eyes with red lip liner

If I don't wash my face and brush my teeth before bed, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and have to do it. If i don't, I wake up earlier because of it.

1 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. this made me laugh. I'm in love with Kyle McLaughlin as Agent Cooper from Twin Peaks, as well as the young Adam Ant.
jb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home