Monday, July 25, 2005

Some people drop pennies

Ice
Ice,
originally uploaded by elisabethie.
and don't think it's "worth their time" to pick them up. I do this with ice in the summer. If a cube of ice falls on the floor, I don't pick it up. I just let it melt. I became fully in touch with this today.

Also, I can finally admit that I think hardwood floors are less comfortable and less homey than wall to wall carpeting. Additionally, I like lower ceilings better than higher ones. And while we're on this subject, I've always liked being on the top floor of an apartment. I feel like I can breathe better or something.

This weekend was productive. We got a lot of work done (including taking pictures for my cousin, doing some ad work for the church and cleaning everything).

Product photography is REALLY HARD. I art directed and took photos of my cousin's bags this weekend. You can see them here. You would be amazed at how truly difficult it is.

The rest of the weekend was mellow and I'm sorry its ending. We put in our counter offer about the house. Hopefully we'll hear tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

I hate pennies. Sometimes I deliberately throw them on the ground.

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger sabbeth said...

How in the world are the two of you together!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Love Hobo Chic said...

there is definatley something cozy and homey about plush wall to wall carpet.

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny lover, my love's on fire
Penny lover, you're my one desire
Tell me baby could this be true
That I could need someone, like I need you
-Lionel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home