Wednesday, July 20, 2005

July 20, 2005 is...

Mike's Birthday (not our cake)
Mike's Birthday (not our cake),
originally uploaded by elisabethie.
Mike's 34th Birthday.

And today, more than any other day, I appreciate my husband for being an incredible human being.

Being married is really hard, but I can honestly say that I think he makes it the easiest it can be.

Thank you Mike for being a loving father and completely tolerant of my emotional instability. You bring me stability and a desire to do what's good.

This post, and I hope all the comments, are in honor of him.

Love,

Elisabeth

2 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger sabbeth said...

If Emmett could talk, here's what he'd say: "I love my daddy because every night he comes home and plays Monster with me, even though he's tired from work.And every night before bed, he reads to me and let's me talk endlessly about each page. Plus, he loves cars as much as me".

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! (aka "my long lost brother") You are a wonderful, fun, kind and loving friend, husband and father. I especially love your enthusiasm for doing offbeat, adventurous things. I'm very, very glad to know you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home