Saturday, October 04, 2008

Recent Designs

Didn't write the copy on the first one. (It's awful, awful copy). The bottom two didn't print like that (it's an error), but wouldn't it be cool if they did? Some of these are boring. I did them quickly for the ad book. But they're near and dear to my heart because I was working with (literally) just a business card and had less than an hour to give them a feeling.I have done dozens more ads that I've done, but these are the ones I like more. I'm growing in design. One of my favorite things to do is design. I love trying new things and learning. And I look back and see that I really have grown so much in what I can do.






2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really good at this.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Love Hobo Chic said...

thanks for letting me claim that "aweful aweful copy" on the first one. C Dotto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home