Friday, August 26, 2005

I am so happy.


I Love My New Neighborhood
Originally uploaded by elisabethie.
I absolutely love my new neighborhood -- m ore than anywhere else I've ever lived. This morning I took Emmett to a Passyunk Square playgroup and passed the two parks (each within 5 minutes of my house) down through the top of the Italian market.

EVERYTHING is here!

Stores:

• Acme (1 block away)
• CVS (open 24 hours -- 1 block away)
• Dunkin Donuts
• Park (across street)
• Busy shoipping district (Passyunk Ave) a few blocks away.
• Fine restaurant (across from park)
• Breakfast diner (Greek and 4 houses down)• TONS of restaurants (all along Passyunk
• Great newspaper
• Weight lifting (across street in park)
• Public Transportation (5 doors away)
• Police Station (behind our house)
• Fire station (behind our house)
• Artist Group, Tree beautification group, Parenting Group, Town watch

Our House
• Big backyard
• 1 1/2 baths
• 3 Bedrooms
• Great breeze (nothing blocking backyard)
• AWESOME neighbors (mix of older and younger)
• Tree in front of our house

And more, more more!
Our friends are moving here. Emmett loves it. I love it. I wish we were all moved in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home