Monday, October 02, 2006

My energy


is fading. Every day I wake up thinking that my energy is going to come back, and it hasn't. I have spurts of energy, but I think I've used it all up. Sometimes I blame it on coffee. Sometimes I think it's aging. But I just don't have the same energy I used to.

There was a time that I could go nonstop all day, from one thing to the next, not needing the motivation to "get started". But somehow now, that's irregular. Now, I need to get the motivation to get started.

My obsession with being feminine is coming to a close. Winter is coming and I simply don't have feminine clothing. Because of that, i'm forced back into jeans and t-shirts. I wish I had time to figure this out.

In other news, we can't use the water again. This time, it will pour onto the street if we use it. Phil is here, and Emmett calls him Bill. We went to Mike's dad's house this weekend, and I got freaked out at his church -- again realizing that I was never really at a "mainstream" church. We went to the bar up the street on Saturday and I got pretty drunk, but had a great time. We finished the gigantic festival book project -- I think it turned out well.

Mike is creeping down the steps. Today Lauren watches Emmett. I should get things ready for her to come.

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger ctf said...

I found that some of my lack of energy comes from thyroid issues. Have you ever had any issues with that? Although, I'm sure for you a lot of it has to do with extra energy spent on family, etc.

I'm frustrated with my winter wardrobe, too... but my issue is I've gained some weight that I NEED to shed. (which also attributes to my lack of energy).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home