Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's over.

As of last night, the entire thing is over. This whole stupid thing is done. Thank you thank you God.

The past week has been total hell. I forced myself through this and in the end, I feel like I am rechoosing my life. I love my husband. I adore my son. I love God. I know this is where I belong.

I'm never going to be a perfect wife or a perfect mother, but I know this is where I want to be and I can do things the best I can. And even though I'll never be Betty Crocker, I can be fun. That's the main thing I can give to my family and maybe that's what they need the most.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

Being fun is a wonderful thing, and you're really good at it. Everyone needs more fun in life.

There are lots of ways to be a good mother and wife. My wish for you (and everyone, and myself) is that you can get free of expectations that were imposed on you and don't fit, yet manage to make you feel inadequate.
I'm glad it's over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home