Tuesday, June 28, 2005

One of my favorite minutes ever

yellow flowers
yellow flowers,
originally uploaded by elisabethie.
was yesterday afternoon. Ana was watching Emmett for the morning and I was working.

I heard them come in, but I kept the door closed so I wouldn't be distracted.

All of the sudden, the office door creaked open so slowly and I saw the face of my little boy peering in, Ana holding him up. And with the biggest smile ever, he handed me a boquet of little yellow flowers, just a little bit wilted. He made a little laugh sound as I thanked him and hugged him and he hugged me back -- kind of like he got it.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger the fraeulein said...

That's so great! Like something from a movie.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger AWStiles said...

awww. that is all i can say, if the botox had not ruined my ducts there would be a tear. what a nice moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home