Thursday, June 23, 2005

I love Asriel, but really.

I found this tonight, and as a lactose intolerant person, I'm definitely their demographic.

CATSIP: THE WEIRDEST PRODUCT EVER?

Those geniuses at Lactaid must have been sniffing the fumes at the lactase plant. (Extremely pungent: I've been there.) They've just come out with CatSip, a lactose-free milk for cats!

So what makes it different from regular Lactaid milk? Well, it contains the amino acid, taurine. Cats need it for the health of their hearts and eyes. Its not in ordinary milk.

If you want more info, go to the AkPharma site. (They're the parent company of Lactaid.)


----------------
By the way, I will be back on with an update soon. Right now I am I busy with Mike's mom, who is in town for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home