Friday, April 25, 2008

Yes - even more than I love bill,

I love Obama. I love it that he hates the system the way it is. I love it that he's young. I love it that he's black. I love it that he is white. I love that he has hope. I love his logo on his campaign. I love that he wants to give $4,000 back to every student that gives community service. I love that he defends his preacher. I love that he doesn't mudsling Hillary. I love that he's not radical. I TRUST this man, more than I've trusted any politician. I loved Bill, but you know what? I just really liked his personality and that was enough. With Obama, I actually trust him. I believe in him. He's corporate enough to navigate through an old system. He's strong enough to say no. He's young enough to have hope.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well put. I feel the same.
jb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home