Monday, March 17, 2008

a minute is all my life will ever allow...

(some of you will know that reference).

I am amazed that people in South Philly actually exist. YOu see these charactures of that type on shows like Saturday Night Live, and today, when I was walking to school I heard three women talking and it sounded like an over the top spoof. But it was real.

I'm introspective and tired today. I want so much to get things done. My mind goes faster than I can act. My mind goes faster than I can talk even. Sometimes I'll ask someone a question and leave the room feeling that, in the time it takes them to digest the question and answer, I'll be back.

Emmett's friend Nicco is over right now. Here's our week:

Monday: Nicco hangs out and sleeps over. 8:00, Elis meets friend. Elis makes snack for school tomorrow.
Tuesday: Nicco goes home, my parents come over. Elis goes to class at 7. Mike goes to class at 7.
Wednesday: Emmett's friend Phineas comes over at 9. We go to Emmett's Easter show. Phineas sleeps over.
Thursday: Phineas goes home. Emmett's friend Zach comes over (tenatively, have to check)
Friday: Hang out with Emmett's friend Max and/or Alex
Saturday: Emmetts cousins come over. Go to Emmett's other cousin Isaac's birthday. Sleep over at Mike's mom's.
Sunday: Easter at Mike's mom's.

i am exhausted and its barely started.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do the sleepovers go both ways? hope so, 'cause it's only fair...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home