Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Projects. I'm doing so many

things right now. Here is a quick list of things I just finished or am working on:

1. Freelance Client: I've been working on a business summary tirelessly. At this poiint, it's 27 pages with about 30 had a meeting yesterday based on a 27 page document that I was bringing two copies of. And the printer broke.

2. Circle Thrift Flyers: These were fun and I got to use Indesign. I made 8 large, 8 medium and 4 small all in the same campaign. Keep an eye out for them. Some have a "Donate Message" in green and some have a "Buy" message in yellow. I am proud of these because the fonts took a long time to make like that and I think they look really cool when they're all together. Maybe I'll post them all sometime later this week.

3. Ethan's Baptism Invitations: Believe it or not, this was a project. I've been working with Audrey, but it's taken awhile to figure it out. In the end, we came up with pool blue background, khaki text, a greek cross and stone lettering.


4. Monster Tantrum Business Cards: Emmett's t-shirt business. We just have to make the site. I really want to post this, but I have to find it. His drawing is so cute.Update. I added a photo, but this isn't the actual final design. I just threw something together so I could get Emmett's drawing up there. The real one has the web address and email.

5. St. George Festival Advertising: Every year we do the St. George festival magazine and the advertising associated with it. Here's a part of one of the ads I made up for them. This ad is kind of ugly and just for the bulletin, but I'm putting it up because I put a picutre of Ethan in it.

6. Living Room Clothing: We met with one of our vendors yesterday and talked about some stuff we want to do in the future. It was an awesome meeting. We made the right choice. We now have organic black & white shirts. By June, we should also have colors.




7. Kat Klix Stickers: Done a few weeks ago, but just arrived yesterday. I made three designs and they went with the one I liked the least. I am very curious to do a poll on which of these you like. Keep in mind, I was limited to a "Dollar" theme, so I had to go in that direction.

8 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, wow. That's a lot of stuff going on.
I like the one w/ two cats the best.
And I love Emmett's design!
p.s. what's up with MUG?

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger sabbeth said...

MUG is a failed project. We don't care. We're proud that we tried it.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger sabbeth said...

That post sounds kind of forceful. I should have written it like this. MUG is a failed project, but despite this, we still love talking about it and looking at our postcard campaign. Oddly enough, even though it failed, we don't seem to care. We had so much fun doing it and love what we did.

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is awesome! I have a little bit of the same feeling about "stop trashing philly"-- it's fun to think/do creative stuff even if it doesn't always come to fruition.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the middle one. and, yes, you have alot going on. the amount of creativity and energy you have is amazing!
-sc

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger sabbeth said...

A&S-I like the middle one too. I hated the whole concept, but tried to "get away" with something that wasn't dollar bill. Anyway, they liked the first one, but we got the last one printed.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger ctf said...

Wow, these are some great projects. I'm in love with the Circle flyers and the Monster Tantrum concept.

 
At 12:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if the invitations were a project. I just really wanted you to like them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home