Thursday, May 12, 2005

We found a house (******)

that we LOVE.

It is enormous.
It is beautiful.
It is homey.
And it's in West Philly.

I will post a picture as soon as I can. It has 6 bedrooms, a gigantic attic, basement, 4 bathrooms, 2 yards and a fireplace.

The wood is beautiful.
I can't believe I'm excited about West Philly.

Please tell me anything you know about it....Crime rates, rent potentials, school districts etc. It is between 48th and 49th on Warrington.

(Added *****)

I didn't like the way that post ended, and I feel like I want to make the beginning of this blog good. In some ways, I'm bummed that I'm not a little more introspective right now becuase the tone of this entry is SO different than the hoplessly depressed tone of my old blog. And I may end up posting those entries. I just need time to decide if I can reveal that much. If anyone comments, please use code info. I don't want this blog to be searchable. I'm going to start using code names too.

I couldn't sleep last night.
I feel so nervous. I don't know what we're doing. I love the house but the school district SUCKS. I wish this were easier. I wish we were rich people. Then, I guess, we would just buy something in a perfect neighborhood and send our kid to private school.

But ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home